Sharavathi Adventure Camp
Located just 6 Km from the Jog Falls, Sharavathi Adventure Camp combines the grandeur of the plush mountains with a dash of adventure. Tucked snugly on the slopes of a hillock skirting the Talakalale Reservoir, this resort is a great place to revere the invigorating melange of sunshine and rain.
The resort and the surrounding islands attract a wide variety of winged visitors. Common birds sighted are Kingfishers, Indian peafowl, Hoopoes, Hornbills, Pond herons, Grey headed bulbuls and Cormorants. Several varieties of butterflies can be found in the vicinity of the resort. Mammals like the Black-napped hare, Common langurs and Malabar giant squirrels can also be found here.
Why Choose Skyway
Inbound Tours & Travel Agency Operator recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Govt of India
IATA Accredited, Active Member of Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO), Travel Agent Federation of India (TAFI) & Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA)
100% TAILOR MADE
- Your entire holiday is designed around your requirements.
- Explore your interests at your own speed.
- Select your preferred accommodation & vehicle
- Create the perfect trip with the help of our specialists.
- Our travel experts have complete knowledge of destination.
- Our travel experts will handle your trip from start to finish.
- Make the most of your time and budget.
THE BEST GUIDES
- Make the difference between a good trip and an outstanding one.
- Training by Ministry of Tourism, hand picked by us or our local partners as the best available.
- Offering more than just dates and names, they strive to offer real insight into their region.
- 24/7 emergency India contact number while travelling +91-8884 467 467
- Established for over 25 years.
- IATA Accredited
- Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India as Inbound Tour Operator in India.
Accredited, Recognised and Member of leading Tourism Associations in India